WWWT offers an innovative solution for Mobile SIP services for a wide variety of access technologies (UMTS, GSM, HSDPA, WiFi, WiMAX), as well as for various mobile Operating Systems (Symbian OS for Nokia, Windows Mobile).
Using WWWT's solution, operators and Service Providers are able to extend the reach of their VoIP services into the Mobile domain.
WWWT's Mobile SIP Platform offers an advanced feature set and grants the end-user a no-tie relationship with a specific Mobile Operator or an access method.
The result is a significant reduction of costs for the end-user and transparency in the use of traditional mobile services (same address book, intuitive phone interface).
Mobile SIP Platform features:
- Call Completion (Terminate over normal FSM – if unreachable)
- Find Me Follow Me for multiple locations (Mobile IP, Mobile GSM, Office, Home and Voice Mail).
- High Quality, On-Net free-call (using the AMR codec).
- Small foot print of the software enables over the air installation.
- Simple set-up and configuration.
- Service Provider OEM version (including Logo and Ring tone).